Wednesday, July 20, 2011

You've lowered the bar so it should be hard to raise it.

  Is it me or have women lowered there standards....

  First thing you're thinking is no I haven't lowered anything but look around...

  Guys do things according to what a woman allows them to get away with. So if I could go with out washing my ass and brushing my hair and teeth everyday and still get a female then its a issue. Is it safe to say you ladies certify trends? Of course you do. Well why is it ok to have a bush, no shape up and a blonde patch to top it off? (yal think that's cite or sexy.... Sillyrabbits) Why is it ok to wear skinny jeans then sag them below your ass and even crotch? Why is it ok to wear Jordan's with a suit?

OFF THE PHYSICAL (PAUSE) FOR A SECOND

  Now we understand times are rough; which is why I won't touch on jobs, status, and lodging but dressing for success is normally apart of the package.

  Now I've seen people with facial fair just insane! But if I had the issue and knew I could still get you, why bother? Us men are human being of comfort. If we could rock Hoopin shorts and white t-shirts to church we would. Sad but its true. I have seen it every where else though and I'm sure my extra eyes out there could give confirmation. ALL OF THIS IS YOUR FAULT!

  Now when your help is necessary you don't want anything to do with the matter but thats another blog for another day.

  I could ramble on forever about the bad trends but its no point. Ladies you have lowered the bar so it shouldn't be that hard to raise it. Us fellas need you ladies to get us back on track. Make it cool to have a clean cut and jeans that fit. Make foamposites and white t-shirts a thing of the past. Don't accept game from dudes wearing Nike boots in the summer time. Say no to coogi! Some of this shit has to stop and it starts with you raising your standards.

1 comment:

  1. i think that the appearance aspect is important but not as serious as raising expectations for how we are treated. as women, we have a lot of influence and we definitely can use it to "suggest" changes to physical things like hair, clothes, and even fitness. it is nearly impossible to change attitude tho. if a dude isn't given clear expectations of how to treat a female, he will do whatever he feels he can get away with from minor inconsideration to cheating and disrespect.

    so, all that to say... i agree with you! i raised the bar and a lot of dudes can't reach it now. : )

    ReplyDelete